Friday, November 3, 2017

La La La, I'm so Happy

Brigid Rankowski posts La La La, I'm so Happy on A Road To Me

I miss writing.
I miss it so much, that I figured today was as good a day as any to take it back up.
Yesterday was Autistics Speaking Day. To learn about the origins of the event click Here.
I’ve talked about writing and have reconnected with people who ask me if I write or have a blog, so here is an attempt to unearth this creation as I begin to move forward with my career.

I woke up last week with the strangest feeling, or at least it was strange to me. I wasn’t anxious. I wasn’t too tired. I wasn’t feeling like I was missing something.
I woke up feeling happy. Then, I spent the rest of my day being happy. Then, for the next few days the feeling didn’t go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open discussion is encouraged, but posts judged to be bullying or using inappropriate languages may be deleted. Please exercise good judgment when commenting. Comments will be moderated.